Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Georgia's Island Stage Amphitheater Welcomes A1A August 11, 2012 at 8 p.m.
Buford, United States
Georgia's Island Stage Concert Series
This Summer Lake Lanier Islands Resort heats up the music scene with the all NEW Georgia's Island Stage Amphitheater. Come listen to the sounds of your favorite band and take in the gorgeous view of Lake Lanier- all of this under our casual open-air amphitheater.
For your enjoyment, a varietable selection of foods will be offered for purchase before and during the show. Several drink stations will be available to serve your favorite refreshing drink (please have your ID available).
Wanna make a NIGHT of it? Call 770-945-8787 and ask about overnight packages at our own Legacy Lodge that will include your concert tickets.
Georgia's Island Stage Concert Series Welcomes A1A
Widely-respected for holding the title of the first-ever Buffet tribute band, and the only tribute band personally sanctioned by Buffet himself, A1A was formed in 1991 by local musician Jeff Pike. This six-piece band , complete with steel guitars, saxophones and harmonicas, delievers a high energy performance of nothing but Buffet's hits, spanning every era of his career.
For more information on the band, visit www.a1a-live.com
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered:
1. Pets are not permitted into the Georgia's Islands Stage Amphitheater.
2. The gates will open at 7pm and the show will begin at 8pm.
3. You will NOT be able to exit and then re-enter.
4. This show will go on rain or shine. No refunds will be provided.
5. No outside food or beverage is permitted. All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering the amphitheater.
6. Participation in any inappropriate conduct, not conducive to a family environment, will result in the offender being escorted from the amphitheater. No refunds will be provided.
7. No personal chairs will be permitted- each section provides you with a seat. You CAN bring your own seat cushion.
8. For your convenience our Ticket Kiosk, Food and Bar locations all take cash and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
9. You may purchase up to 10 tickets at one time. Online ticket sales will CEASE at 6pm on the day of the show. Tickets can be purchased at the venue starting at 6pm on the day of the show (if tickets are available at that point).
For more specific concert information please call 770-932-7218
7000 Lanier Islands Parkway
Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Welcome to Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Set on the picturesque blue shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, our 1,500-acre resort in Georgia provides a variety of deluxe amenities and services in a setting of unparalleled natural splendor. The grounds feature a diverse selection of accommodations from the Legacy Lodge & Conference Center to 30 sublime cottages and six executive villas. Activities abound for every taste with options such as our award-winning golf courses, adventurous horseback riding, pampering spa services, and boat rentals. Families gather at the fun-filled Beach & WaterPark, open during the summertime and Magical Nights of Lights, the world’s largest animated holiday light extravaganza, takes place mid-November until the end of December.
Celebrate lakeside with us, whether your visit is leisure or business, you’ll always remember the crisp stunning beauty and world of opportunities at Lake Lanier Islands Resort…